TSET is an innovative company on the intersection of the highly-competitive manufacturing industry and modern software development. Our applications focus on improving cost efficiency for the manufacturing and automotive industry. Through the use of data science, mathematics and computational geometry we are reshaping product costing, purchasing and engineering.
As a growing company with strong industry partnerships, we combine a modern tech stack with youthful drive and drawing from long-standing experience create a mature platform fitting the market demands.
To achieve our goals, we need smart, self-driven people who are looking for ways to challenge themselves and create brand new solutions.
Once you join us you will:
- Own the customer experience for all TSET products and assume responsibility for UX strategy.
- Identify design/UX best practices to ensure TSET products are best-in-class.
- Deep-dive in user research to understand the market and competition of our products; leverage your knowledge on research methods and techniques such as lab-based usability studies, field research, usability inspections, creation of user profiles or personas, participatory design, survey research, experiment design, statistical analysis, etc.
- Work with POs, sales and design to demonstrate user-centric judgment as they approach day-to-day design decisions
- Work intensively with design on the holistic overall design system and emphasize your passion for user-centric design and iterative development process.
You will excel in this role if:
- You are a unicorn – a UX guru ideally with a background in product ownership creating a B2B web based software product.
- You have experience in creating & driving a holistic product UX strategy
- You can anticipate and monitor potential product flaws and find the right solutions
- German is of advantage
What we offer:
- A high-impact role in a growing company with a clear product vision, a flat hierarchy and regular customer contact.
- Hybrid work-mode with flexible home office and remote work options.
- Fun events, tasty coffee & snacks, team lunches and an optional German course.
- A fully stocked beer fridge.
- Additional vacation days – for your birthday, Christmas, Easter and all the Bridge days (Fenstertage)!
- A growing and diverse, multinational team of about 50 colleagues from various disciplines.
- A competitive salary starting from € 60.000 gross per year with willingness to overpay based on your qualifications.