DI.FM is looking for a Senior Rails Backend Developer for a full-time position in the Product Development group.
We’re looking for a skilled back engineer with 5+ years of experience building services and APIs using Ruby/Rails. The ideal candidate will be able to manage their own time and regularly produce quality code.
· Plan, execute, and communicate your work on one of several applications within the Digitally Imported portfolio or on the platform that drives them all.
· Participate actively in the entire dev process, from ideation to testing and release; we’re a small group and we need people who can contribute in a variety of ways.
· Demonstrate your work regularly to the rest of the team and the rest of the company.
· Experience working in large environments with a team of multiple developers, stakeholders, and departments.
· Advanced/Senior level Ruby on Rails experience.
· Experience working with a version control system.
· Proficiency in MySQL.
· Knowing your way around a Linux server (a bash prompt is your close friend).
· Knows HTTP inside and out, explicitly.
· Passion for music.
· Communicate clearly in written English.
· Experience with the Agile development process.
· History working with Golang.
· Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work in a remote team environment.
· Self-driven, organized, and motivated to deliver results.
If you think we would be a good match, send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org